TCI Premia Canadian Momentum Equity Model Portfolio
The TCI Premia Canadian Momentum Equity Model Portfolio seeks long-term capital growth by investing primarily in equity securities of Canadian companies that are demonstrating positive momentum.
Why should I allocate capital to this Model Portfolio?
- The Model Portfolio allows for exposure to liquid small and mid-cap stocks that could generate additional size factor return premia over time
- A diversifying complement to commonly held Canadian funds, ETFs and stocks
- Acts as a strong factor complement to commonly-held high dividend Canadian stocks
- Provides the opportunity to navigate sentiment and economic cycle swings in a market with a high allocation to cyclical stocks
- The Canadian momentum factor has a rich return premia history1
1 Past performance is not indicative of future results.
Latest Monthly Profile
|Manager||Tacita Capital Inc.|
|Factor/Style||Momentum with Quality parameters|
|Market Capitalization||Mid-to-Large Cap|
|Minimum Investment||$1M CAD|
|Weighting||Equal weight within tolerance bands|
|Maximum Position Weighting||10%|
|Maximum Sector Size||6 stocks per sector|
|Portfolio Dividend Yield||1.0%|
|Custodian||National Bank Independent Network|