TCI Premia Preferred Share Private Pool
The TCI Premia Preferred Share Private Pool provides exposure across all the major segments of the preferred share market. It seeks to provide investors with eligible Canadian dividend income while preserving capital over the long run by investing primarily in preferred shares of Canadian companies.
- Diversifies traditional fixed income holdings with reset preferred shares that can create an initial hedge against rising interest rates
- Outperformed the S&P/TSX Preferred Share Index since inception with significantly lower drawdown1
- Generates a high-income stream of tax-advantaged Canadian eligible dividends
Why Choose the TCI Premia Preferred Share Private Pool?
- Provides broader diversification by preferred share type compared to many competitors
- Seeks superior downside protection compared with preferred share ETFs
- Has achieved superior risk-adjusted performance in the Morningstar Canadian Preferred Share fund category since inception2
- Has the potential to generate capital gains where preferred shares are purchased at a discount to their redemption values
- The Pool’s low active management fee and lack of performance fee augment the potential for strong performance
1,2 Past performance is not indicative of future results.
Latest Monthly Profile
|Inception Date||March 9, 2018|
|Fund Code and Series||TCP101 - Series F|
|Fund Type||Open-ended Mutual Trust|
|Registered Plan Status||TFSA, RRSP, RESP, RDSP Eligible|
|Manager||Tacita Capital Inc.|
|Prime Broker||National Bank Independent Network|
|Auditor||Grant Thornton LLP|
|Legal Counsel||Borden Ladner Gervais LLP|
|Administrator||SGGG Fund Services Inc.|
|Fund Currency||Canadian Dollar (CAD)|